Wicked Pelosi’s Coronavirus Package Is Littered with Far Left Crap to Remake America and Give Democrats More Power
Pelosi flew back to Washington DC on Sunday to takeover the negotiations with Republicans on the Coronavirus Stimulus Plan for American companies and workers.
Nancy Pelosi made sure the Democrat plan is stuffed with far left crap that has nothing to do with the virus or recovery from the virus. She also loaded it with new rules and regulations on companies and the American people. The Pelosi package is an attempt to remake America and give Democrats more power.
While Americans suffer — It’s business as usual for these Democrats.
The SUMMARY is 63 pages!
Here are a few of the items these Democrats included in their coronavirus stimulus bill.
What wicked people.
- Nullifies the White House Executive Orders on federal collective bargaining and codifies taxpayer-funded union official time.
- Requires a labor union representative on every airline’s board of directors.
- Multi-employer pension bailout.
- Permanently raises the minimum wage to $15 for any business that receives federal aid for COVID-19.
- Cancels all debt owed by United States Postal Service to the Treasury.
Green New Deal Priorities:
- Requires all airlines that receive assistance to offset carbon emissions for domestic flights by 2025.
- Includes $1 billion “cash for clunkers” airplane program where DOT buys fuel inefficient planes from airlines in exchange for agreeing to buy new ones.
- Includes expansive new tax-credit for solar and wind energy.
Student Loan Forgiveness:
- $10,000 blanket loan forgiveness.
- Mandates how states must run elections, including the nationalization of ballot harvesting, requiring early voting, same day registration, and no-excuse vote by mail.
- Puts states at risk of costly litigation if they are unable to implement these stringent mandates ahead of the 2020 election.
- Requires DHS to automatically extend visas and work authorizations expiring within the next year, including those with Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals and Temporary Protected Status, for an amount of time equal to their prior visa, authorization or status.
- Limits CBPs ability to shutdown processing centers if there is a health crisis on the border and requires CBP to assure the timely adjudication of asylums applications.
- Requires that Byrne JAG funding be distributed based on the FY2016 allocation, which would allow funding to go to sanctuary cities.
Overreaching Mandates on Businesses:
- Permanent changes to who can serve on corporate boards of directors for companies that receive assistance for payroll and operating costs.
- Mandatory disclosure on supply chain management.
- Requires board diversity disclosure for all publicly traded companies.
- Ban on all federal rulemaking including non-COVID 19 proposals (extends 30 days after emergency) in an attempt to delay the current Administration from promulgating actions House Democrats disagree with.
New Permanent Mandates:
- Virtually rewrites SNAP policy with no reference to COVID-19 and permanently disallows rulemaking pertaining to work requirements and eligibility.
- Permanent expansion of Obamacare entitlement, putting the American taxpayer on the hook for endless and unchecked health insurance spending and would remove all incentives for insurers to reduce the cost of health insurance.
View original Post